Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lover's Lost

Valentine's Day.

Bleh.

May as well have stuck me in a bottle store and locked the doors...I'd have been glad to drown my sorrows and stumble off into the sunset arm in arm with my new partner in crime...dear old uncle Jack Daniels. I'd rather have gotten piddled and sloshed to the extent that my long term memory was but a distant age old tale of dreams and tragic love stories illustrating great lovers like Heathcliff, Mr Darcy or even the Princes who rescued Cinderella, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty. Alas, my love story is but a short novel with a tearful ending.

I am still hopelessly in love with him. Don't roll your eyes...I still have reservations about a few things but not about this!

For Valentine's Day today I have this to say to you:

If I could be with you today I'd tell you how much I'm still in love with you and that I still want the same things that I wanted 1 year ago today...regardless of everything we've been through I've never doubted the way I feel about you, then and now, and if I didn't say this I'd be cheating myself on the one thing that I am truly 100% sure of...I love you and miss you.

Oh the day I wake up and it's all better!

To the rest of y'all...I hope Cupid shot his arrow in your direction and that you were lucky enough to be loved and cherished by your special someone.

Right, back to trashy British celeb TV...goodie-goodie gumdrops!

KaB

No comments:

Post a Comment