Thursday, February 11, 2010

The new old blog...

There is a new me. Hello world!

So, guess the cat's out the bag...I'm a single lady! When a relationship ends, a new you evolves out of what one used to be, hence my new old blog. I'm not going to get all mopey and depressive over the ex and I'm certainly not going to write about him on my new blog but it's been the usual 'trying to get over it process' to put it lightly...tears, sobs, cries of why, going back and wearing my heart on my sleeve, make up sex (mmm...that was great), wishing and hoping for what may be, believing again, a psychologist, lots of wine and far too much thinking!

One thing is for sure...how the hell do people put themselves through this over and over again?!? I cannot begin to think about the pyschological expenses (both immaterial and material)...the emotional investment and loss that one feels should the relationship come to an end, and let's be honest, that's pretty much all the time unless you're the luckiest son of a gun and found the one! I thought I was the one...I thought he was the one......(I think I still believe that *sad face*)...how many unlucky sods must think that! I now know of two! Funny thing is...no matter how angry and sad I am...if I knew that things could be different and if I knew we could make it work I'd do it all over again with him! I miss him and I miss us. But anyway...bleh!

I am done. He has walked away from the best thing in his life and it's not my problem anymore!

So...to kick it off...I find myself in London once again...to say that it's cold is an understatement! My colleagues and I are on a mission to seek out and capture ourselves a real live chav...just the other day one sat on a tube scratching its balls...*lovely*! The concrete jungle doesn't leave much to the imagination when it comes to its resident wildlife! We simply can't wait to head out on citifari each day to come across some new and unexpected species!

Not much else to talk about at the mo...have a few things up my sleeve...get back to sunny SA on my bday...have plans to braai, swim, retan (lack of sunshine...eish) and head on out to jam with the Prime Circle bunch...guess that should be fun if inebriated and enjoying the fact that I'm one year older...ugh!

Catch y'all on the flipside!

KaB

No comments:

Post a Comment