Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Today, I like...

1. Saucy, yummy 'can't sing ever, at all!' Enrique's 'I like it'...it's on replay as I write this post...whooooohoooo!
2. Cape Town...da Mother City...the most gorgeous city on earth...my home...our mountain...it's table-like, did ya know?!? Yup, Capetonians are simply the luckiest pigs in shit what with this city being our home and all! *I like it!*
3. My muffin...*cough*...the baked version! It's bran, squishy and freshly-made with delicious, ripe raisins and other yummo things...mmm...scrumpdiliumptious!
4. Friends...special people they are! Consistent as shit...fantastic! I love all y'all :)
5. Birthdays...it's so many people's birthdays...this means celebrations and far too much funness aboard the funbus! To all my friends, heppi birthday! You share your special day with Snoop Dog, Tom Petty and Danni Minogue...mmm...Snoop's the only cool one in the bunch...so in his words..."drop it like it's hot!"

What happened today in 'Music History' many, many years ago...
1954 - The musical "Peter Pan" opened.
1973 - The Sydney Opera house officially opened.
1980 - U2's first album, "Boy", was released.


Have a fab day y'all!

Over and out!

KaB

1 comment:

  1. Dude! Can I share with you... I'm quite embarrassed but nou-ja, here goes: I TOTALLY LOVE THAT ENRIQUE SONG. I want to sexy dance whenever I hear it!

    Also, by the by, the best muffin you will EVER, I mean EVER, have is at my office. Blueberry and white lindt chocolate. Seriously. Or you can have White and dark chocolate. Seriously. It is the most amazing thing in the world.

    ReplyDelete