Monday, May 31, 2010

What's going on...

A few quickie updates for now (I promise to splurge shortly)...

1. I may have pink eye...god damn lovely!
2. I am most unimpressed that the Stormers lost on Saturday...I am left asking, why?!?
3. I have a thing for someone in my office...many a copy machine fantasy has been dreamed up, multiple scenarios are played, replayed and paused in my head...*it's exciting and brings new meaning to the words, scan, copy and fax...who needs a vibrator when you've got a copy machine, buttons and images all inclusive*
4. I will never make a move on him...*sad, realistic fact*
5. I watched the Kendra vs. Kim Kardashian sex tape fiasco competition thing today...Kendra's wins hands down!
6. Both sex tapes are revolting and a poor excuse to claim fame and even more money!
7. I wish Crystal could have won American Idols - she may have had dreadlocks but she stole the show!
8. Vampire Diaries is my crush...I can't live without the Salvatori brothers!

*they say no news is good news...I have nothing further to say or update you on*

Over and out y'all!

KaB

1 comment:

  1. Did you see Damian on Lost....VD....nope, Vampire Diaries are the best!

    ReplyDelete