Thursday, June 24, 2010

Setting up the swing set and my very own home!

*cough, excuse me while I just spit up some dust balls*...it has been decided...(gawd, I've been making way too many grown up decisions lately...am starting to feel old)...I'm going to remain a lone spinster at the parentals house until I can save enough money to put down a deposit on my very own four walls!

I'll never bag a man this way...and certainly won't be bringing him home to sneak into my childhood bedroom to do adult only things to! I can just see it...mom and dad waltz into bedroom mid swing set sex position action thing, strange dude inbetween my legs..."oh hello mum, hi daddy...this is *insert exhibit A's name*...wadda ya think?!?"

*will have to save emergency 911 number on phone*

No...I may as well box up my box *cough* and keep it locked away to collect cobwebs...*at least I'll save money by not visiting the beautician regularly*!

On a more serious note, perhaps it's the right decision...I'm 26 and earn a good enough salary to pay towards my very own grown up bond...*yay*...I can't wait to eat bread and butter for dinner! Question is: where?!? Where do people buy homes now?!? I mean, I don't want to set up shop in a family suburb...am not growing up that much *even though look like could be preggies*! Note to self: go to gym later! No, I want to move where there are youngins, people with hot bodies and Friday night party lifestyles...I prefer to be hungover with another rather than on own...that way you don't feel like the only alcoholic out there, is always better to have a helping hand...*ROFL in more ways than one*

Mmm...I look forward to meeting my hot new neighbour and discussing the sprinkler systems and flower beds over borrowing cups of sugar *he doesn't have to know I don't eat the stuff*...will have to strategically introduce him to my play-play swing set...he can bring over his *tool kit* to fine tune all the nuts and bolts...*am a little rusty around the edges*!

The house looking begins now and the MAJOR savings should have started 2 years ago! Not sure if that means Aussie is off the cards...I don't want it to be but unless I win the lottery I think I'm staying within SA's borders for now...oh dear god I was so looking forward to that...*humpf*! One month I'm keen to rent an apartment and buy a ticket to Sydney and experience life. Now I'm opting to experience another side of life and the dull monthly bond payments to go with it...is no fun!

That being said, at least within my own four walls I can set up the adult only swing set and have multiple "exhibits" over for bread and butter Fun Fridays - it gives a whole new meaning to a human sandwich!

Over and out y'all!

KaB

2 comments:

  1. For obvious reasons I, on one hand, really don't like this post! However, on the other I admire you, as always, my friend. Do what you think will make you happy. It's the least you can do. Whatever you decide make it happen and be proud that you made the decision to do whatever it is you're going to. Proud of you my oldest friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww...I'm still going to try don't you worry...going to take a look at my $$$ this month and see what I can do! If I'm smart I can still do it so don't give up on me yet!

    ReplyDelete