Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Flirting insanity!

Very few things make me nervous, intrigued and quite aware of myself other than flirting and being flirted with. It's like a sudden fire blitzes it's way up, up and away from the depths of my being right up into my two very visible pink cheeks...it's like I'm awash with scarlet red.

Oddly enough the first thing I think about is 'shit, I was eating all those yummies just now...wonder if I've got anything stuck in my teeth...oh god, oh god, oh god...my smile, it's getting bigger as each second ticks by......fuuuuuuck...I'm sure he can see that something stuck just over there'...and with that I start fiddling around with my tongue sans fingers trying to remain perfect in every...way...possible...cue: purple face!

*can't breathe!

Second thoughts are 'I'm not drunk enough for this...' or '...oh god, I've had so much wine I've forgotten what he's been on about for the last 8 minutes'! And with that...I smile, nod and wave goodbye!

*more like he waves goodbye!

What a freak!

This one guy was being genuinely nice, and I was enchanted with my company of course, and all I could talk about was the fact that I come from a musical family and this and that and more music talent etc etc! He needed to wee..."eventually"...and with that I stood facing a bunch of strangers minus one very important, self-preserving drink!

Cue: more wine!

And so it went on.

Come Saturday I was back on the funbus having a rip-roaring 'spontaneous' night out and about when I decided that I had not had a sufficient amount of self-deprecation and continued on the path of scarlet red to my next 'pouncee'...actually he was part of the 'partay' so it was part and parcel, and apparently I was:

a) not onto a bad thing, and
b) had quite a good response!

The entire 'partay' came to an abrupt end when literally everyone fell over and went to bed! Basically, I ran out of time!

*huh*

I did get a kiss on the cheek and an invitation out again...*not reading much into that judging on how useless I have become!

I need 'Coming Right 101' all over again...what a crock of shit! This should be easy...not completely useless and to the point that I have become completely useless at this!

Usually my wit, intelligence and lips help me along...*humpf...more wine!

You're welcome to chime in and give me a pointer or two! Perhaps a number of a gigalo should you feel I am so far off of base that this is my only chance at sanity! Please, not Deuce...I prefer Richard Gere a la 'An officer and a Gentleman'!

Over and out!

KaB

No comments:

Post a Comment