Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The digits of doom!

*Cue 'Psycho' tune!

I drunk dialled!

There...it's out there in the universe, I am throwing that negative energy out there and away from me! And I am NOT proud of it!

I hate the fact that I get ever so slightly emotional once every few months and throw myself wholly into a random, stupid little thought and inevitably cause a step backwards in the wrong direction by actioning the said thought!

I am left pondering, why?!?

Yes, of course I miss him...it's the good things that I miss and it's completely, utterly normal! It's when I hear a song or am at a place that reminds me of these good times that I plummet into a brief 5 minute history lesson and put the past on playback!

All I know is that messaged him...and said 'I miss you...*something else which I can't remember for the life of me*...I really miss you'...that's it, that's what I said.

For what reason?!? It's not like I expect anything in return and more importantly, I don't want anything from him.

So why do I put myself right back in this hurtful situation and doom myself to a few minutes of sadness, and sometimes tears, with absolutely no reason at all?

I don't understand being a woman sometimes...*very odd! Perhaps you can enlighten my stupidity?!?

Ah well...my punishment for the day is walking around with a BIG 'L' on my forehead and knowing that he probably thinks that I'm very much the loser that he dropped!

Forward march to greener pastures...where's the wine, thanks?!?

Over and out!

KaB

No comments:

Post a Comment