Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Daily 6

Okay, okay...I "borrowed" this from Being Brazen...read her blog *no 'ah moms'*...and thought I'd play some Q&A for the day:

So how does this go down...I answer the random questions as per the below and you get toanswer the questions via the very useful 'comment' box! You may be wondering, 'well what the hell for?!?'...my response is this: just do it, you'll make me smile :)

1. Today I feel... drained and tired! (this isn't getting off to a great start!)

2. Last night I...made a yummy mushroom and creme fraiche pasta, watched some telly (CSI Miami a la Horatio Cane) and fell into bed...*bliss*

3. Quote of the week: mmm...“Envy is an insult to oneself.” Yevgeny Yevtushenko...I read this just now and thought it was pretty rad!

3. Song you keep listening to lately: Love lost by The Temper Trap

4. Currently I spend too much time... searching for a flat and getting flight quotes to Sydney online!

5. Favourite item of clothing at the moment?...*just one...eek*...erm...my denim-like long T from Woolies...so comfortable and super soft. It makes me happy!

6. If I got a tattoo tomorrow I would want it to be... the word 'love' in Sanskrit...there's something about a timeless emotion and the oldest language in the world that makes my bum hum!
 
And there we go...*happy feelings*...what's your Q&A for the day?!?
 
Over & out
 
KaB

No comments:

Post a Comment